Monday, July 19, 2010

Fender Stratocaster 50th Anniversary Concert Video

I had never heard of the "Strat Pack" Fender Stratocaster 50th anniversary concert, but flipping through Dish Network over the weekend I ran into it on the Paladia channel (wow, this post is really dropping the trademarks.....).  Loved it.  I missed the beginning, but caught performances by Albert Lee, Gary Moore (he blazes through Hendrix's Red House), Amy Winehouse (I never liked her until I saw this concert - loved her perfomance), Joe Walsh and David Gilmour (among others).  The DVD is for sale at Amazon, and it's worth it for Moore's, Winehouse's and Gilmour's performances.  All the perfomances are decent, so check it out.  Here's a link to more information:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Strat_Pack

Comments welcome.

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to check this DVD out. Thanks for posting, Michael!

    ReplyDelete