The INTA annual meeting in San Francisco (May 14-18) was a lot of fun - and a lot of hard work. I was busy everyday from early in the morning until late at night. It's exhausting, but satisfying, to network with old and new friends and attend the quality educational sessions. I'm looking forward to next year's meeting in Washington, D.C.
Although difficult to limit it to 10, below is my top 10 list for the 2011 meeting. My thanks to everyone who contributed to a great meeting.
1. Hanging out with our Canadian associates
2. E-Trademarks Listserv party
3. Hanging out with our Argentina associate and friends
4. Dinners at Tadich Grill and Grotto No. 9 with colleagues
5. Outstanding educational sessions
6. Madrid Users Group Meeting: great information, cool swag
7. Luncheon table topic hosted by GoDaddy.com counsel and staff
8. Thomson party at Harry Denton's Starlight Room
9. Meeting with all our great foreign associates
10. Relaxing with a good cigar every night.